Terms and Conditions
1. PC Australia / We / Us / Our means PC Australia (ABN: 29 075 999 058).
2. Services means all services performed by us for you or on your behalf.
3. Machine means customer’s desktop, tower, laptop, notebook, netbook, printer etc.
4. Business hours means Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm, excluding public holidays.
5. Goods means all products (including any software) supplied by us to you or on your behalf.
6. Customer / User / You means a person or business firm that requests goods or services from us.
– All of our On-Site visits are chargeable.
– We Accept EFTPOS, Cash and Direct Deposit. We only accept PayPal for online orders
– Full payment is due upon completion of services, upgrades, repairs or maintenance.
– Machine parts, hardware, or / and software that are ordered must be paid in advance.
– There is a minimum charge of $100 for On-Sites or $30 for Remote Support.
– Our service charges are hourly based which is:
– On-Site Services: $100 if problem is fixed in less than 30 minutes otherwise $150 per hour.
– Remote Support Services: $30 if problem is fixed in less than 15 minutes otherwise $30 per 15 minutes.
– We advise our customers to do their own backup before we perform any work.
– Service(s) are provided in an effort to repair, upgrade or maintain for which you request such service(s).
– Our aim is to repair your machine or maintain your system with best of our expertise. Your system or machine will not be intentionally harmed in anyway by our technician(s).
– You will not hold PC Australia or their technician(s) responsible for any claims or damages of any kind that may arise from any work performed on your faulty machine.
– The length of time varies for each issue, we can predict a timeframe but its not always guaranteed.
– We are not responsible for any data loss, which may occur as a result of work done on your system.
– Computer service / repairs are provided as a service. There may be circumstances where your machine cannot be repaired. It will have to be rebuilt or upgraded with your permission.
– PC Australia will only perform and provide computer services, repairs, upgrades and maintenance as requested by the customer. Our aim is to provide the best of service and support.
– You authorise our technician(s) providing the service to install software e.g operating system. You may lose all of your current software and data upon completion of the service.